Lots of new content launched in 2020 and now we’re looking to 2021 as IL-2 Lead Producer, Jason Williams, has revealed a new roadmap for the year ahead. Contained below is the updated order with notes when we get new information.
This roadmap was last updated on August 15, 2021
Release order 2021
On December 22, Jason Williams, the Lead Producer for the IL-2 series, revealed the release plans for 2021 (and maybe 2022) with a rough order of what aircraft would be coming out. There are no dates associated with any aircraft so we’ll have to wait and see which will meet the original order and which will be delayed. I will periodically update the list as new information comes out.
- Fokker D.VIII – Released in update 4.602 on June 1, 2021
- Spad 7 150hp – Released in update 4.603 on August 11, 2021
- Spitfire Mk.XIV – Released in update 4.6 on April 21, 2021
- Fw-190 A-6 – Released in update 4.506 on February 16, 2021
- Nieuport 28.C1 – Released in update 4.6 on April 21, 2021
- Spad 7 180hp
- GAZ-MM 72-K – Released in update 4.6 on April 21, 2021
- Sd. Kfz. 10 + Flak38 – Expected in the summer
- Typhoon Mk.Ib – Expected in the middle of June
- Pfalz D.XII – Released in update 4.603 on August 11, 2021
- Sopwith Triplane
- Breguet 14.B2
- DFW C.V.
- Airco DH.4 – Released in update 4.603 on August 11, 2021
- Ju 88 C-6
- Handley Page 0-400
- Gotha G.V
- B-26 (AI)
- V-1 Cruise Missile
- Mosquito FB Mk.VI