As the IL-2: Great Battles Series moves into 2020, the developers have set out a rough roadmap and overview of what content will be developed and when. This page will keep a running tally on the latest release roadmap information as it appears.
This roadmap was last updated on November 18th, 2020.
On January 22nd, IL-2: Great Battles series Lead Producer, Jason Williams, revealed a tentative release order for their upcoming modules. The order is presented below.
- Yak-9/ 9T (launched May 19, 2020)
- P-47D-22 (launched July 6, 2020)
- Hurricane Mk. IIb/c/d (launched November 6, 2020)
- C-47 (AI) (launched November 6, 2020)
- Bf-109 G-6 (Late) (launched November 16, 2020)
- Fw-190 A-6 (possible before the end of 2020)
- Spitfire Mk. XIV (expected early 2021)
- Typhoon Mk.Ib
- Ju-88 C-6a
- B-26 (AI)
- Mosquito FB Mk.VI
The P-47D-22, C-47A, and Hurricane Mark II have all been released. It’s possible that the Fw190A-6 will also arrive before the end of the year.
1CGS is reporting that the P-51B, Typhoon, and Spitfire XIV is also in a high state of readiness as the team works on multiple aircraft at time. The latest information suggests that the Spitfire XIV may come sometime in early 2021.
More information will be added as it becomes available.