Team Fusion Simulations has released the change log for their next patch for IL-2 Sturmovik: Desert Wings – Tobruk. The change log includes some fixes to flight models, sounds and translations. Here’s the list.
Upcoming Patch 012 Changelog was released today and here’s the details:
- Spitfire V’s: Corrected high altitude speeds
- Hurricane II’s: Corrected high altitude speeds
- Fix: Beaufighter 1C won’t drop bombs when player is in Observer
- Translation RU: Some fixes in the GUI.
- Aircraft Engines Static Objects
- Sound Fix: Remaining issues with looping stress sounds should be
- Sound Fix: Low volume 109 cannons
- Sound Fix: Revised internal and external Allison sounds
- Sound Fix: Revised Jumo series RPM tracking
- Sound Fix: General Optimizations and bugfixes
Look for the patch to show up on Steam within the next 24-hours.