Earlier today, X-Plane developer Aerobask released their latest aircraft. They newly released Phenom 300 adds considerably to the small but growing list of business jets available for X-Plane. The release comes with a trailer and lots of first impressions are already out. Let’s take a look!
Trailer and feature list
The above trailer came out just a couple of days ago with an indication that release was imminently. Turns out it was just 48-hours and here we are with the new aircraft ready to go from the .org store.
Here’s the full list of features as released by Aerobask.
Aerobask quality 3D model
- Detailed cockpit, cabin and exteriors
- Functional baggage, GPU and fuel doors
- Functional private lavatory
- 4K PBR textures
- 9 beautiful 4K liveries out of the box
- Low Res 2K livery for those short in VRAM
- White (for painters) and additional liveries available through Aerobask website
- Smooth and VR-friendly manipulators
High quality sounds
- full FMOD environment by Daniela Rodriguez Careri
- Samples recorded from real aircraft
- in-game volume control without pausing the sim
Enhanced Laminar G1000
- New Synthetic Vision technology by OscarPilote
- Transparency options over SV
- Vspeeds and barber pole
- Optional flight director cross-pointer
- Always-on AP speed selector
- LBS/KGS, PPH/KPH selection
- Correct Mach mode with accurate auto-switch between KIAS and Mach
- Ground speed display (optional)
- Radar altitude display (optional)
- GPWS callouts, with GS inihition
- Custom CAS messages with aurals
- Custom popups/popouts working in internal Forward-with-No-Display view (optional)
- Laminar’s GFC700 autopilot with popup
- Laminar’s GCU478 FPL input with physical keyboard support and popup
- Custom MFD engine parameters, narrow in reversion mode.
- Optional mouse, scroll-wheel and dial-pad support for easy PFD data input
- Detailed ELEC, ANTI-ICE, FUEL and STATUS synoptics available through fictional buttons
- Custom detachable popups with fixed ratio and all optional features above
- Custom warmup sequence with TAWS and TCAS tests
- Note: some of the optional features may need VR-mouse or third party plugin
Deep system emulation
- Custom-coded Integrated Electronic Standby Instrument (IESI) with warm-up sequence
- Custom FADEC-driven engine Thrust ratings
- Custom Current Speed Control (CSC)
- Accurate 3-in-1 spoilers behavior (roll spoilers, ground spoilers, speed-brakes)
- Functional TEST switch and button with corresponding CAS and aurals
- Working 3D refueling panel
- Realistic engine startup procedure, electrical circuit and anti-ice functionalities
- Oxygen system for emergencies
- Automatic pressurization LFE setting based on flight plan
- Complete array of custom documentation
- Avitab tablet, with integrated options panel
- Detachable and VR-friendly 2D options panel
- Cabin flight progress screens
- Preferences saved between flights
First impression videos
Out for less than 24-hours, the first impression videos are already coming out and here are three that you may want to watch.
Look for my first impressions on this aircraft coming soon!
Now on sale in the X-Plane.org store
If the Aerobask Phenom 300 sounds like something you might want, check it out on the X-Plane.org store for $44.95.