IL-2 24-hour flash sale on webstore

1CGS is having a webstore only flash sale for IL-2: Great Battles Series with three titles on sale for anywhere between 50% and 75% off. Here’s what you need to know!

On sale for 24-hours only

Three titles in the Great Battles Series are going on sale for today online on the IL-2 webstore. Tank Crew – Clash at Prokhorovka is on sale for $39.99 USD (50% off) which is the lowest we’ve seen that title go so far. Battle of Bodenplatte and Flying Circus Vol 1 are also both on sale for $19.99 USD (75% off) and are also at the lowest we’ve seen them go for as well. Read more about the sale here!

Not sure about some of these titles? Check out my full reviews of Tank Crew, Flying Circus Vol 1 and Battle of Bodenplatte.

1. Doctor Drago says:

Sweet, a surprise sale! Can the update be far behind?

Two weeks Jason revealed today. Not a joke.

1. Owi says:

I missed by alot when i concluded it woud be here two weeks ago.. coud this mean the thypoon also be included? 😏

That would be a dream but I don’t expect it.

2. Urgent Siesta says:

Greatly appreciate the heads up – this was the sale I’ve been waiting for and I finally got it!

I’m not much of a Tanker, but I really like the idea of having it as part of the IL2 experience.

Awesome! Tank Crew has been developing its fanbase alongside the rest of the series and that is really cool!