Scenery makers Orbx have released their latest in the TrueEarth series for X-Plane 11 with the entire state of Florida covered by their latest release. Let’s have a look!
Sunshine state in X-Plane
Orbx’s colour corrected scenery and detailed cityscapes have become a halmark for the scenery developers as their products breath much more detail into X-Plane’s default and generic looking scenery. The latest TrueEarth series takes us to Florida with all major cities modeled by their scenery team while the entire state is covered in either standard or high resolution satellite imagery.
Standard definition will take up 42GB of hard disk space while the HD version takes up 133GB.
- Over 170,304 Sq. Km (65,754 Sq. Miles) of crisp USGS and NAIP sourced imagery
- Stunning orthoimagery for the whole of Florida offering stunning views across the varied landscape including cities, beaches and Everglades National Park
- Millions of accurately placed trees
- Hand-placed and custom modelled landmarks placed throughout the scenery such as bridges, skyscrapers, castles, piers, and monuments
- Superb night lighting for all 3D POI models and cityscapes
- Nearly 1,000 custom-modelled 3D POIs; including Cape Canaveral, Orlando theme parks, major resorts and hotels, stadiums, bridges and much more!
Available through Orbx Direct
Orbx has their own software package that manages scenery for X-Plane and this TrueEarth scenery package is available exclusively through their software. You can buy in the software or on their website for $69.95 AUD, US$46.68, €42,64 or £36.21 for the HD version and $58.95 AUD, US$39.34, €35,94 or £30.51 for the lower resolution SD version.
Visit the Orbx website for more information.