First full image of the DCS: F-15E cockpit

An image of the DCS: F-15E Strike Eagle cockpit has apparently leaked out and it’s the clearest image of the Strike Eagle’s work in progress cockpit that we’ve had yet. Let’s have a look!

Strike Eagle cockpit first view

The RAZBAM Discord briefly contained this new image of the DCS: F-15E Strike Eagle project’s cockpit. The image was deleted but it’s been shared widely around the community since then (nothing is ever deleted on the internet) so here it is for your viewing pleasure.

It’s clearly still early days for the F-15E Strike Eagle but this does give us both the clearest view of the F-15E so far as well as an indication of the things that are already working on the jet. Basic MFD display functionality is working, the HUD appears to be displaying information, and it looks like various instruments are too. This is undoubtedly still early days for the jet but it does look like good progress has been made.

I wouldn’t be surprised if more images appear soon!

1. CanadaOne says:

I want it!

And I want my Mosquito. Can you make them hurry up?

2. butcher75 says:

I cant wait to see how this aircraft effects the online meta

3. Jonathon Coughlin says:

salivating

Yeah, it looks really good already!

4. Urgent Siesta says:

for anyone that wants a sneak preview, the extremely detailed MilViz version for FSX is 100% free to download(!!!).

Surprisingly, this panel feels more Hornet than Falcon to me…

In any case, this is gonna be a super interesting module that I’m sure is gonna sell extremely well.

Hopefully, Razbam will be more deliberate, measured and swift with updating this vs their historical performance 🙂

They are both MD / Boeing products so significant overlap is to be expected. Not the identical (I think) central stick.

Interestingly, the Boeing-Saab T-7 is closer to the F-35 cockpit with side-stick etc.

That is interesting although the long time between the T-7 and previous products is surely one of the reasons why design ethos has changed.

Shouldn’t be a surprise that two McDonnell Douglas designed aircraft from around the same time share a similar design ethos 🙂

5. Urgent Siesta says:

So the good news is i’m not quite as crazy as rumored, the bad news is I shoulda remembered that 🙂

As long as the voices in my head are all saying the same thing, I figure I’m doing ok 😅