Highly anticipated, ToLiss is one of the better known airliner sim makers in X-Plane and a post that came out earlier today gives us the complete feature list for their upcoming A320neo. Let’s have a look!
We already knew that ToLiss were planning to offer a number of upgrades from their prior Airbus products in addition to the detailed modeling of the A320neo variant specifically. Now we have a feature list from ToLiss directly.
Here are the highlights that they have identified in their post:
- Brand new cockpit textures optimized for X-plane 12
- Choice of 2 engine types: PW1127G-JM and CFM LEAP1A26
- Custom EFB with Avitab integration, weight and balance computer, take off and landing performance as well as interactive check list
- ACARS functionality: SimBrief flight plan import directly into the FMGS, TO Performance computations and wind upload.
- Hoppie CPDLC and PDC functionality including weather download from the Hoppie network
- Implementation of over 130 circuit breakers to cut power to certain systems.
- More than 210 failure modes that can be injected, including “resettable” failures.
- Can still run in X-plane 11 with most of these features, except for the XP12 specific rain effects
- Reversable back up speed scale (BUSS)
We also have the requirements list which reminds us again that this product will be available for both X-Plane 11 and for X-Plane 12.
- Works in X-plane 11 and X-plane 12
- Windows, Linux or Mac (requires use of Rosetta on M1/M2 Macs with X-plane 12)
- 4GB VRAM or more required
ToLiss haven’t mentioned pricing, however, its widely expected that the product will ship with the same $89.99 USD price tag that their other products carry.
Look for release sometime on Monday the 20th. And yes, ToLiss did pick it so that it would release on 3/20 (depending on how you write your calendar).
For the full feature list, check out the ToLiss Facebook page.