Did you miss the last Flying Circus multiplayer event? Well, it’s happening again with a second fly-in happening this Sunday as organized by community member GCF and supported by the JG1 server and squadron.
Large multiplayer event
For Flying Circus, still in its infancy, getting more than a few players in multiplayer is a bit of an achievement but a few weeks ago, JG1 a group hosting a Flying Circus server, managed to keep 20-25 players online for multiple hours. Read about the past event here and here.
For the event this weekend, these are the details:
- When: Sunday the 13th 2019
- Time: 13:00 to 19:00 Central Time US / Canadian
- Where: JG1 Flying Circus Dogfight Server
- Type: 6 Hour long, informal, mass dogfight (drop in & drop out anytime) Furball
- Entrance: Everyone welcome, just fly and have fun
For more information, check out the latest on this thread on the Flying Circus forum.
GCF and several of the other regulars in the community are hoping to engage more players and make this a regular event so look out for future sessions.