Yesterday we had the launch trailer and today it’s time for DCS: A-10C II Tank Killer to shine in the Eagle Dynamics store and on Steam. Here are the details on an upgrade to a venerable and well regarded module for DCS World.
Warthog becomes Tank Killer
The A-10 needs little introduction around here and nor does DCS World’s now long in the tooth original DCS: A-10C Warthog model that became a foundation around which DCS World was built. Now we have an upgrade to what many consider Eagle Dynamics best and most complete module with new features that bring it up to a more recent standard employed by the real A-10C fleet.
The new module is available today in the DCS World Store and on Steam. If you previously owned the DCS: A-10C module, the upgrade price for you is $9.99 USD and that applies on both Steam and on the Eagle Dynamics store. If you don’t own the module, the full regular price is $79.99 USD.
Here are the key features from the store page:
- A-10C II adds new weapons that include the Advanced Precision Kill Weapons System (APKWS), AGM-65L laser-Maverick, and GBU-54 laser-guided JDAM.
- New cockpit with options for factory-fresh or wear-and-tear textures.
- “Scorpion” Helmet-Mounted Integrated Cueing System (HMCS).
- ARC-210 radio (coming soon).
- Updated external model with improved textures and materials.
- Fly the A-10C “Warthog” in either realistic or game modes.
- Fly missions in either the Black Sea region or one of the many DLC maps like the Persian Gulf, Syria, and more.
- Multiplayer cooperative and head-to-head.
- Feature-rich Mission and Campaign editors allow user created content.
- The most realistic flight dynamics ever done for a PC simulation.
- Huge array of land, air, and sea units to flight along and against.
- Fully interactive Forward Air Controller (FAC) that helps you find targets.