Impressing with the pace of patch and then fix, Team Fusion has released yet another patch for IL-2 Sturmovik: Desert Wings – Tobruk. The patch makes some feature additions, fixes, and some general changes ranging from the fun (such as a dash photo holder for all aircraft) to the essential such as a fix to a few crash to desktop issues. Here’s what’s in the change log.
Released yesterday, the change log for update 10 contains the following updates:
- Easier handling of in-game Info Windows: Right click on the screen to open the pop up menu and follow the tree to the desired Info Window and choose one of the three options: Activate, Customize, Delete. There is an option to restore Info Windows to Default settings. The old way of handling Info Windows is also still active.
- Dashpic (photo frame) added to all Tobruk planes.
General Changes / Updates
- Minimum altitude for NORMFLY lowered to 10m.
- D.520: Adjusted Propeller, Airframe and engine to correct speeds and climb.
- Gladiator diffuse textures update.
- Martlet trop user skins.
- Winter Terrain Modified
- Autumn Terrain Modified
- BR20 Trop propellers center transparency issue.
- Black bubbles and/or CTDs fixed for a number of ground vehicles/armor when choosing non-default skin.
- Wellington Ia/Trop windshield issue.
- Kittyhawk velocity gauge now shows more accurate values.
- Toggle Bomb bay doors in Bombardier position not functional.
- Walrus now takes off & lands with landing gear up on water (Seaplane Bases).
The next time you sign-on to Steam, make sure you do the update and check out the very latest from Team Fusion Simulations.