Team Fusion and ATAG Blitz livestream happens today

Fans of IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover and the recently released Desert Wings – Tobruk release may want to sit up and check out a new multiplayer event happening today. The special event being run marks the events surrounding the Blitz and the Battle of Britain.

Marking the start of the ‘Blitz’

In two hours (5pm EDT), Team Fusion Simulations will begin live streaming an event being run on the ATAG Allies and Axis Blitz server. The event is centered around the 80th anniversary of the beginning of the ‘Blitz’ – the German bombing campaign against Britain that began in September and marked a new phase in the Battle of Britain.

It’s an open event with the server’s 83 player limit opening the door to plenty of air combat possibilities.

Find out more here or watch the live stream on YouTube.

Such a shame no VR or I would have snapped up Tobruk.

Still on their roadmap and hopefully coming soon.

With the best will in the world, I am a little doubtful of the ‘soon’. They work very hard but I am sure it is a significant undertaking.

Still, all respect to their efforts.

2. Robert K Haynes says:

I purchased Desert Wings just to support these guys, but I can’t really fly it until they have VR. I have a sim pit, but there’s no monitor in front of it, because I just fly VR.

I gave away my TrackIR when I got a RIFT…

Hopefully they can deliver on the VR experience for you!