Get your updater ready because IL-2 Sturmovik: Desert Wings – Tobruk has been updated to version 5.014 as Team Fusion Simulations continues to refine the latest update to their recently released update to the IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz series.
There are several updates and changes that have come in with the latest version of 5.014. Although the patch notes are relatively short, Team Fusion continues to put together small updates that when taken on the whole add up to plenty of support for their product.
Here’s what’s changed in the latest version.
General Changes / Updates
- New Single Player mission: “August Attrition”
- Macchi C.202 Governor and Prop regulation corrected to prevent overspeeding in dives.(all models)
- Macchi C.202 default elevator trim corrected. (all models)
- Macchi C.202 standard engine model overheat schedule adjusted.
- Bf-109E-7 Trop engine overheat schedule adjusted.
- Triggers on groups with “Tobruk:” in their (internal, .mis) name now work as expected
- Dedicated Server: Mission fails to load because the temporary DLL cannot be created
- Dedicated/Headless Server: No more “OK” Dialogbox on “lost connection with” / “logged out of” STEAM. Server just exits (with explanatory log entries)