When it comes to learning new aircraft or relearning an old one, one of the guides that I turn to for training is Chuck’s Guides. These comprehensive documents are sometimes hundreds of pages long yet I find them immensely useful to learning how something works in a way that doesn’t seem quite so overwhelming. Today, Chuck released an updated version of his guide for the RAZBAM M-2000C taking into account all of the recent changes to the module.
Adapting to the new updates
RAZBAM’s overhaul of the M-2000C hasn’t just been a cosmetic one but also a systems update with features that now more closely match the M-2000C currently in service with the French Air Force. Many of the changes requested came directly from the air force and more accurately reflect how the M-2000C works and is operated.
That means training guides need to be updated and Chuck’s is an extensive overhaul. Here’s his change log:
- Included new cockpit description
- Expanded radar section & limitations
- Added INS Precision Bombing tutorial
- Overhauled Autopilot section
- Updated Countermeasure section with latest MLO update
- Updated Radio section with latest MLO update (Greenbox)
- Cleaned up Weapon & Armament section
- Added VTB Loadout Display page description
- Added Takeoff tips
- Added Navigation tutorials for Markpoints, Waypoint Offset (BAD), and TACAN Offset (VAD)
The page count also jumps from 180 to 240+ according to Chuck in his post on r/Hoggit.