The Quest Kodiak 100 for Microsoft Flight Simulator is out and ready for purchase. The payware aircraft looks set to offer a quality bush-plane and turboprop cargo aircraft experience. Let’s have a look!
Ready to fly the Kodiak
Powered by a Pratt & Whitney Canada turboprop engine, the Kodiak 100 is a small utility aircraft with short takeoff and landing capabilities and genuine bushplane credentials. Sim Works Studios is offering the conventional wheeled version first with a floatplane version being offered as a separate add-on later.
The aircraft looks set to pack in a ton of features and is, as a result, priced at a higher level than some other add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Here are the features as listed by the Just Flight website:
- Realistic flight model
- Full G1000 NXi integration (NXi supported at the time of release. Newer versions of the NXi may require updates to the aircrat to maintain compatibility.)
- Custom air conditioning system
- Accurate 3D model created from factory CAD data
- Cargo pod and no cargo pod versions
- Standard and tundra tyres
- Five different interiors: cargo, passenger, mixed, skydive, summit (executive)
- High quality sounds recorded from the real aircraft
- Custom animations: landing gear flex, tail fluttering, working cabin lighting, armrests, air conditioning
- PDF manual included in add-on folder
Sim Works Studios says that the aircraft will eventually be offered in the Marketplace and in the meantime is on offered by Just Flight on their webstore, on OrbxDirect and direct from Sim Works Studios.
One Comment Add yours